I am Marc Canini, but for you just Marc.
I originally come from Italy, but when I was 5 my family moved to United Kingdom. I studied at London South Bank University, where I got my diploma. After I graduated, my life was empty, and I was feeling a need to help people around me. I moved back to Italy where I now teach English.
When I have free time, I travel across the world with my friends. So far I have been to China, USA, Croatia, Spain, Cuba, and India.
• Hard working
• Travel enthusiast
My life goals...
• Help people around me and make the world a better place
• Teach others and show them that everyone has the same opportunities
• Have an awesome family that will help me with my goals
What I hate...
• Arrogant people
• Big companies
• Products that last just few months instead of years
If you need help...
• Ask me I will help you with anything
• I have experience in teaching and got a lot to share
• Don't be afraid to ask even the stupid questions